Several publications are already compiling their gift guides, so the earlier you start pitching, the more coverage opportunities you’ll have!
In the workshop, you'll learn:
• • What you need for Christmas PR (you’ll likely already have what you need)
• The gift guide themes and categories (you fit into more than you think!)
• How to establish your most press-worthy products
• How the Christmas press work and submission deadlines based on last year
• How to easily send pitch emails that will get you noticed in under 60 minutes a week
• What to do with any Christmas coverage you secure to build trust and boost sales
PR Dispatch gives product businesses access to the insights, expert support and press database they need to easily get their PR done in under 60 minutes a week, saving 97% on agency fees.
Each year from July to December, they support brands in pitching to the gift guides through their separate Christmas Gift Guide PR Access. Their 2023 Christmas Access is now open and they've only a limited number of spots available.
How to get your products featured in the Christmas Gift Guides
Last year, there were over 29,000 products included in the UK gift guides, but if you want to be featured, you must be in the editors’ inboxes. In this workshop, Rosie Davies-Smith, the founder of PR Dispatch will show you what you need to know to maximise your coverage in the Christmas gift guides and reach thousands of people during the most crucial shopping period of the year.