Services and Benefits
Make the most out of your membership
Support, advice and community
From Trade Show discounts to registering your designs with us, we have something to help your business thrive. View our list of services and benefits below, but if there is something you need thats not listed, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Member Spotlights: Highlight your brand story and inspiration to high-profile buyers, press and retailers all over the UK and beyond. Celebrate your story through our platform and raise your brand’s profile.
- Member’s Area: Gain access to your exclusive Member’s Area where you can build your personalised collection of selected education, post job opportunities to the industry,
- Member Profile: Build and personalise your Member Profile which is visible to retailers, buyers, press and the entire industry. Add your website and contact information to promote your services.
- Employment Law: Always be informed of any Employment Law changes and gain free access to free webinars educating you on Equality and Diversity, Gender Pay, GDPR and much more.
- Social Media Support: Receive expert advice on how you can maximise the tools you have at your fingertips to catch the attention of desired eyes.
- Government Updates: We form a part of the BEIS working group which gives us access to regular and informative business updates directly from the government.
- Be the Voice: Our CEO Sarah Ward is a Board Director of the Genesis Initiative and as part of this, she is able to discuss and often educate on relevant topics fed directly from our members in the industry. You can be the voice in which drives positive changes.
- Member to Member Connections/Networking/Community Group: Gain access to a pool of like-minded business owners in the industry who are on a similar journey to you. Share knowledge, skills and support each other through these connections made by The GA.
- The GA Logo: Raise the credibility of your business in the UK and Internationally with the use of an Industry Body logo.
- Preferential Rates: Many of our Service Providers offer free consultations and advice. However, if you’d like to use their services further, they could offer you discounted rates.
- Access to Meeting Space: We are situated at the heart of Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter and have the facilities to hold meetings, presentations, and other events. Contact the team for more information and availability.
- News & Industry Insights: Stay abreast of relevant topics such as changes to events, trends, sales opportunities, networking events, industry stats and much more.
Some paid for services