Production and Supply Chain Manager Bubblegum Stuff
This opening at Bubblegum Stuff is an opportunity to manage the end-to-end supply chain functions of the business and see tangible results from your work. Reporting to the Director you will get exposure to the business as a whole and how your work directly impacts its overall success. A varied, hands-on role to make a real difference in a company currently entering an exciting potential high growth stage as it expands into the US.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Raising purchase orders to factories in China
- Organising shipping via sea freight and air freight with our 3PL partners
- Communicating with the sales team to plan productions and shipping to ensure JIT stock in both our US and UK warehouses
- Analysis stock data and forecasting
- Ensuring our products meet compliance standards across the regions we sell: organising testing and filing all certificates correctly
- Optimising SOPs and distributing them to all stakeholders in the supply chain, maximising efficiency
- Ensuring the intellectual property of our products is sufficiently protected (Trademarks, Design Rights, Copyright, US Patents) and enforced, including removing counterfeit items from Amazon and eBay
You Will Need:
- Highly proficient in Excel / Google Sheet with knowledge of macros as well as functions such as FILTER, VLOOKUP, and IF ELSE
- The ability to understand complex excel formulas and functions
- Ability to work autonomously, creating work for yourself to progress the business
- The confidence to make informed decisions in a fast-paced work environment
- The ability to communicate clearly across multiple functions such as design, supply chain, sales, finance and marketing.
The Bubblegum Stuff office is based at Trinity Buoy Wharf on the River Thames in East London, so this position would be suitable for someone living in London or the Home counties area. Remote working will be considered but not on a full-time basis. Bubblegum Stuff is a start-up company that designs, manufactures and distributes novelty products and games to high street retailers.
Salary:£30,000 - £35,000 p/a
Role:Permanent Full Time
Location:Studio 51-52 Riverside Building, London, London, E14 0FP
Contact NameCourtney Wood