News & Articles

the giftware association


Please see below today’s updates, which may be relevant for your businesses/members, and supply chains.

Sending post or a parcel abroad: First published.

Import VAT and Customs Duty on gifts: First published.

Get a goods movement reference: For Common Transit Convention movements of goods from Great Britain to the EU, you will need a goods movement reference with all the export declaration references, or you can choose to present a Master Unique Consignment Reference in writing at an office of departure.

Moving goods out of Great Britain through common transit countries: Guidance has been updated about what you’ll need to do if the goods are departing from an office of departure, or if you’re a haulier departing from an office of departure, and the goods are leaving from a location that needs an export declaration to be submitted as arrived.


Go back