News & Articles
IMPORTANT TRADE SUPPORT SERVICE NEWS
The Giftware Association has been working closely and supporting the government during its transition period and in turn imparting important and crucial information to our members. The latest update is the Trader Support Service.
READ THE LATEST TRADE SUPPORT SERVICE UPDATE HERE >>
If you move goods between Great Britain and Northern Ireland the Trader Support Service will guide you through any changes due to the implementation of the Northern Ireland Protocol. You can read the latest bulletin attached which will keep you up to date on guidance, deadlines and new supplementary declaration.
An easy way to get ready is to sign up for the free Trader Support Service here which:
- will help if you move goods between Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or bring goods into Northern Ireland from outside the UK
- is free to use and will guide you through any changes to the way goods move between Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- can complete declarations on your behalf
It can help if you:
- are moving the goods yourself
- act on behalf of someone
- send parcels between Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or bring parcels into Northern Ireland from outside the UK
Please note that free training is being provided by the NI Customs Authority for those who have registered on the TSS: