News & Articles
GA EDUCATION EVENT - SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIES
The Giftware Association is excited to welcome back David Glenwright from JC Social Media for a seminar on 24th July 2019 to educate our members about strategies to generate leads and opportunities using their Social Media. The event will be held in London.
This session will look at developing content strategies, understanding the social landscape and the algorithms that power platforms. It will also look at how best to optimise personal LinkedIn profiles, and use them to generate leads and opportunities.
- The origins of social media, and the influence that has on effective strategy-planning
- The principles of good content theory – what makes for engaging posts on social media?
- Breaking down the algorithms – how to ensure your content is seen by your audience
- Picture perfect social – using image and video to enhance content
- LinkedIn optimisation – creating a perfect personal profile
- Lead generation processes – how to use social media to identify, reach out and engage with specific prospects and leads
This workshop will be a combination of taught theory and interactive practical exercises, so please do bring a laptop with you. Please also ensure that you have access to your personal LinkedIn account, as we will be making changes to these live in the session.”
MEMBER COST - £65 + VAT
NETWORKING LUNCH INCLUDED
To book your place on this event book here. if you want to arrange a post dated invoice, please get in touch with Simone on Simone.firstname.lastname@example.org