News & Articles
UK PAVILION - AMBIENTE, FRANKFURT 9-13 FEBRUARY 2018
|Don’t miss the opportunity to exhibit within the UK pavilion in Hall 11.1 at the hugely popular Ambiente fair in Frankfurt, Germany, 9-13 February 2018.
A DIT grant of £1500 may be available for eligible companies.
British Jewellery & Giftware International in conjunction with the Giftware Association and the British Travelgoods and Accessories Association will once again be organising a group pavilion at Ambiente with support from the Department for International Trade. Ambiente is one of the world’s largest consumer goods trade fairs featuring product groups from table art to kitchen and houseware to paperware and party articles. It offers a major opportunity to meet new buyers in the German giftware market and is regarded as one of the most international events of its kind. With almost 4,500 exhibitors from 96 countries and with trade visitor numbers in excess of 142,000 every year from 154 different countries, Ambiente is one of the world’s major meeting points for buyers from all over the world. Be part of the UK pavilion and take advantage of the following benefits:
· Exhibit within a branded British pavilion in the extremely desirable Young & Trendy hall, 11.1, with pre-show management and on-site support
· Multilingual Interpreter
· Extensive marketing and promotional activities to promote the British Pavilion
· Full stand package
· Full use of shared facilities
· BJGI experience and expertise
· Eligible UK exhibitors may be able to receive a DIT grant of £1500.
|Deadline: 7 September 2017|
|Date:||9-13 February 2018|
T 0121 237 1119
|Once we receive your registration of interest the full event details will be sent to you.|